Dermody Properties Commemorates Completion of 546,480 SF Logistics Building in North Las Vegas
Nevada-based Dermody Properties, a national real estate investment, development and management company specializing in acquisitions and development of logistics real estate in strategic locations across the United States
The completion of LogistiCenterSM at Las Vegas Boulevard will be marked with a flag raising and national anthem performance by the Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 17.
Coming off its largest quarterly expansion of industrial inventory since the first half of 2008, North Las Vegas is a highly desirable market for e-commerce and omni-channel industrial operations. Currently, LogistiCenterSM at Las Vegas Boulevard is the only completed building in North Las Vegas with more than 325,000 square feet available.
Wednesday, August 16
LogistiCenterSM at Las Vegas Boulevard, at North Las Vegas Blvd. and North Walnut Rd.
The celebration will be hosted inside the logistics facility, which will be air conditioned for the event.
Expected to attend:
- Philip Klevorick, Clark County Economic Development Liaison, Clark County Planning Department
- Barbara Coffee, Director of Economic Development & Tourism, City of Henderson
- Kevin Gullette, Senior Economic Development Specialist, City of Las Vegas
- Terri Sheridan, Economic Development Specialist, City of North Las Vegas
- Wes Duncan, First Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Attorney General (Nevada)
- Leaders from Dermody Properties and United Construction